quality enhancement office
rcsi aims to develop and maintain a culture of quality in which responsibility for the quality of the student experience and for continuous enhancement is shared by all staff.
we are committed to ensuring that we deliver a quality educational experience to our students in ireland and at our international campuses in bahrain, united arab emirates and malaysia.
the role of the quality enhancement office (qeo) is to support the implementation of the rcsi quality assurance/improvement strategy by coordinating activities and collecting the data needed to allow us to continually assure and develop the quality of all aspects of programme delivery.
the main activities of the qeo are:
- coordination of institutional reviews by qqi and internal quality reviews
- collection of data through regular and bespoke surveys
- supporting rcsi schools and faculties in statutory accreditation processes
- bespoke internal and external quality assurance audits
- external consultancy work